rotban

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Three Little Roses for You

Welcome back to my world...

1. Have you ever witnessed an argument where you agreed with both sides? You want to side with one, but you can't because you contradict your own beliefs, and you don't want to compromise. Strange thing.

2. Takeshi Kitano.


The Man

I managed to get ten of the man's movies. TEN. Granted, I'd already seen five previously (Minna, yatteruka?, Zatoichi, Dolls, Kikujiro and Hana-bi, with the last two viewed with no subs) but now I can view seven anew or with subs.

The best thing about it is, it's worth only the price of 4 DVDs. Four for the price of ten. That blows my mind.

I'll be heading to Malaysia on the tenth, so expect me to write something about it when I get back on the 18th... probably Kitanofest 2005~!

heh.

3. wow, I can't believe it's really vacation time. I miss a lot of people from school. But would I go back there now? Nope. Gotta enjoy the R&R.

No comments: