rotban

Monday, April 11, 2005

Malaysia Diaries 1: Insert title here

Hi all.

got some things on my mind that I'd like to share:

1. If you're a K-film fan, then you'd probably recognize the company name CJ entertainment. Yep, they're responsible for distributing and producing a large number of Korean movies. I was in Subic and I saw an advertisement for animal feeds. What was it called? CJ rations, manufactured by CJ Feeds inc.

Well, that may have just been a coincidence, but the logo that I saw with this company matches the logo for CJ entertainment almost to the last color. I see this company must be this all-encompassing mega-conglomerate that aims for world domination... muahahaha.

2. Referring to one of my previous posts, I found out that it is indeed Vivian Hsu that is featured in the Hang Ten billboards and posters. She's damned cute, IMO more so than Shu Qi. She's been in the Chinovela "Love Storm" with Vic Zhou and she posed nude in some Japanese produced photobook. That takes balls of steel. Plus, she's an accomplished bowler too. Her average score is equivalent to my highest score ever, plus 20.

3. It's strange here in Malaysia. Everything seems familiar, but you know it's different. All the vehicles are RHD. And their license plates are white text on black background. Pretty boring, eh? Well, it's hotter, for one.

4. Saw ads for theater showings for the Pang Brothers' Eye 10 and Stephen Fung's House of Fury. If they have subs, you betcha I'll watch em in Malaysian cinemas!

Until next time...

No comments: