rotban

Sunday, April 01, 2018

this is (not) a review of Kamandag ng Droga THE MOVIE

Last year's best film was obviously Carlo J. Caparas' Kamandag ng Droga, and I felt it needed a much more... dedicated tribute. Although the original is better than the adaptation in most cases, I think this can communicate the thoughts of the original (non) review in a different way.

I also noticed a few things from the original piece that are actually slightly inaccurate. Probably because I was too busy laug... admiring the film at the time.

BASTA DONT DO DRUGS DAW

Since Youtube is content ID-ing an obvious work of criticism, you can DM me on twitter for a link to the video (non) review and the password.  You can take a look at the video here. Facebook friends get them automatically. I think~

This statement is not an April Fools joke obvs

No comments: