rotban

Friday, February 01, 2013

It's February, and it's time for...

THE
COUNTDOWN!

February, ahhh, the month of love.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

I've hated Valentine's Day ever since I was a kid. Every year it would mean something horrible. Like an injury, or some ridiculous thing that would convince me that this is the month where the universe is personally after my ass.

Anyway, until the 14th, I'm going to feature several films, books, series, comics or anime that are basically love stories at their core, or are fucked up in some way due to love. These posts are not going to be as in depth as my normal reviews, but some of them may offer an alternative insight for things that may not be normally considered a love story.

So look out for that... and hope I don't get bored halfway.

No comments: