rotban

Friday, May 27, 2005

Reality Bites

After much hoopla, Carrie Underwood has won the Fourth Season of American Idol. I really wanted Bo to win. He was original, he took risks. Granted, he was not the besst singer, but at least everytime he sang he had emotion.

I don't dislike Carrie per se, I'm just a bit... disappointed, that's all. I still have the notion that the best singers in this competition left the contest early.

In other news, Sergio Mora has won the Contender championship round in Caesar's Palace! I thought he was going to lose, getting a bad cut in the early rounds, but the Latin Snake kept on making those combinations in the end and that made the difference in the scorecards. I hope Peter Manfredo Jr. won something for that fight, however - I like the guy and he put up one hell of a fight.

So that's it. 1-1 on my count. Looking forward to Amazing Race 8...

No comments: