rotban

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

First. Post. Ever.

Stacatto sentences notwithstanding, I'd like to welcome you to my little nook of the internet. I've tried to do something like this before, but I have a knack of putting off something for later. Someone once said, "Procrastination is like masturbation. After you've finished doing it, you realize you've screwed yourself."

Not anymore! I hope.

I'll be making a few movie reviews, do some other random stuff, and basically talk about Life, the Universe and everything.

Well, here's a little something to put into this thing, some links. I visit these places a lot for some reason. Go figure.

The Ring Forum - a great little community to talk about stuff in general, especially horror movies. It's filled with a lot of nice people.

The Galactic Senate - a nice little board about Star Wars. You can probably guess I've been waiting for the latest (and last) installment, Episode III, to come out.

Well, on with the show...

No comments: