rotban

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Early Morning Blues

just a few things I want to get out of my head...

Green Tea KitKat.

That is probably one of the strangest chocolates I have ever seen. The bitterness of Green Tea with the sweet chocolate + wafer flavor of KitKat.

I wanna taste some.

well, to see more of these things, go to jlist and view the wacky items category.

#2 thought of the day: I'm up for another physical exam today. Students do this every year, and it's understandable considering that we're studying for a place in the medical profession. But if you take an x-ray every year, wouldn't that be as detrimental as... something? I understand that those machines are safer than they were when Roentgen invented the things way back, but irradiating yourself every year seems a bit like... well, overkill. And I mean part of that in a literal way too...

No comments: